This magnetic separation system has been developed to separate ferrous contaminating particles.
The separator aids the flow of such products because the magnetic bars are contained in a rotating system which thereby pushes the product towards the separator exit.
The magnetic bars are encapsulated inside tubes. These tubes withdraw outside the unit without the bars, by means of a pneumatic operation and any ferrous contaminating particles fall freely into a collecting tray outside the unit for disposal, without the need for manual cleaning by users.
• High magnetic strength magnetic bars, according to the requirements of the product to be filtered and type of contamination.
• Rotating system of magnetic bars (for products which resist free-flow).
• Squared and soldered tube withdrawal system.
• Quick and easy cleaning due to the withdrawal of the tubes from the magnetic bars.
• Available in all dimensions.
Any type of optional changes can be studied, according to the requirements of the customer.